Tuesday, January 29, 2008

gusts over 30 mph with a low of 29.

it is just so beautiful and amazing to me what happens when you seek the Lord. He is so faithful. I would've given up on me so long ago. but He loves me. and that is also beautiful and amazing. with all of my flaws and mistakes, He loves me. just as i am. that feels good. in a world where acceptance is so important and the fear of rejection is always in our faces, it feels good to know that i am accepted just as i am no matter what...all the time.

on another note...because i am a completely distracted and scatter-brained person...the wind is blowing like crazy outside. it's such a beautiful day (FINALLY!!) but i'm afraid i might blow over if i go outside. but that breeze is amazing. i love the feeling of the wind. something so strong and evident in feeling but not in sight. that's cool. i wanted to close my eyes as i walked out of class today and just let the breeze blow me along. but i had to cross the main road across campus, and i wasn't really planning on dying today...so i kept 'em open.

additionally....seriously, i think i need ADD medication....i have been on a cleaning spree the last two days. maybe i secretly love cleaning. or maybe i'm just procrastinating reading this extremely wordy book on photography. don't get me wrong, i love photography. but the lady that wrote this book may be more scatter-brained than me. i'm not really good at reading to retain information. i can read a whole page and not have a clue what any of it said. i'm more of an active learner. i have to highlight and underline in order to remember. but this is a library book and i don't think they like it when you write in those. should've bought my own copy, but after spending over 200 dollars on photo paper in the last 2 months, i'm not really willing to spend any more money than i have to spend. i'm supposed to be saving anyway since i will only have a job for one more month. i can't believe my ruston chapter is coming to an end. i still have four months left though...and i want to make the most of it. as much as i'm ready to leave sometimes, i really do love this town and the people that are in it. i'm taking some wise advice and living NOW...not just living for what will be happening in my future.

i love my friends.

No comments: