Thursday, August 30, 2007

everyday is new.


and today is a new day for me. i can truly feel the joy in my heart. things are okay. really okay.

i'm getting ready to go for a long walk. i think it's much needed for a lot of reasons.
1. exercise is good for you.
2. it's a chance to listen to good music on the ipod.
3. it's not even that hot outside.
4. exercise=endorphines. endorphines=happy times.
5. i can be by myself and just think.
6. my gym shorts are comfortable. and cute.

that's the end of my useless list. i'm big on list-making. usually the most useless lists. i like to schedule out my day in list form. from "meet cynthia at 3:30 pm" to "clip your fingernails". yeah...i'm pretty forgetful. so lists do keep me organized. whatever works.

i'm ready for fall to be here. i'm ready for afternoons at the park with jonathan. reading books, talking, and napping because there isn't anything else you'd rather be doing. i'm ready to have a face to face relationship with him again...i'm sick of this phone relationship mess. long distance is a beast. but we're making it. i think we've both learned A LOT this summer. so it hasn't been all bad.

i'm really rambling here, but that's just what i do generally. i need to get up and walk. so that is now what i am going to do.

okay. bye.

No comments: