Friday, January 9, 2009

ramblin' (wo)man

i went to ruston monday - thursday. i miss that place...and those people. but it's nice to be home, too. i missed that husband of mine.

my computer is a piece of garbage and it may randomly turn off in the middle of my writing this...so i'm not going to write much.

school starts back up on monday. a month off didn't seem long enough. i'm only taking 3 classes this semester, though technically i'm signed up for 4. i have to have 12 hours to keep TOPS and my federal grant. but my 4th class is geology...and that does not sound that exciting to me. it was the only thing available to sign up for though.

we got a nintendo wii. can't find mario kart for wii anywhere. pretty annoying.

we have a dog now...jake...again. pretty annoying.

okay...sometimes the dog isn't so bad. but he's just so big and slobber-ful. i don't enjoy slobber or spit of any kind. i don't know if anyone really does, but it really bothers me.

heard a song by citizen cope last night. really good. i need to find some new music. please leave suggestions if you have any.

okay. that's all i really have. this blog is kind of pointless. mostly for me to ramble when i need to.

to anyone that reads (and i also my friend and not a random internet creeper) --- i love love you.

1 comment:

Keyton said...

Haha.... I LOVE the last line of your post! Oh and I HATE slobber too! I hope you are doing well friend! Much Love!!